Notice to recruiters: I know, your job is hard, so let’s respect each others time: I am working as a freelancer,
and I am not looking for a job. I am also not going to help your candidate get a job. There is no sense in trying to
contact me about either issue, or to enter my details into your company’s database for later use. I don’t
work with recruiters off the internet.
||English, German, Hungarian
- CTO @ Entrecloud (Since 2016)
- Development Lead @ IXOLIT (2016 — 2017)
- Software Developer @ IXOLIT (2011 — 2016)
- DevOps Team Lead @ DotRoll (2010 — 2011)
- Lead System Administrator @ DotRoll (2008 — 2010)
- Software Developer @ Gigamad (2007 — 2008)
- Software Developer @ Oditech Studio (2007)
- Freelance Software Developer (2006 — 2007)
||Docker, LXC, Xen
||nginx/OpenResty, Apache HTTPd, Jetty, haproxy
||AWS, Google Cloud
||MySQL, Postgresql, HSQLDB
|Networks and Routing:
||OSPF, RIP, Quagga
||OpenStack Ceph, GlusterFS
Career in Detail
CTO @ Entrecloud
- Design and development of a large-scale, scalable hosting infrastructure for Wordpress on Docker
- Various, large scale consulting projects
Development Lead @ IXOLIT
- Invention and design of a distributed billing and subscription management system (Dislo) which is now one of the main projects of the company.
- Technology liaison to large international clients.
Software Developer @ IXOLIT
- Statistics and report for high volume sales platforms
- Liaison between the development and the operations team.
- Migration and onboarding of very old legacy systems
DevOps Team Lead @ DotRoll
- Technical management of two acquisitions.
- Deployment of a globally load balanced DNS infrastructure (basis for a CDN).
- Design of an asynchronous workflow system for systemlevel deployment of hosting, email and DNS accounts.
- Design of a OpenVZ containerbased hosting solution to allow inclusion of acquired legacy hosting services.
- Consulting for other Docler projects (eg. LiveJasmin).
- Leading a team of 3 developers, 2 system administrators and 1 sitebuilder.
- Linux, security and network basics training for interns.
Lead System Administrator @ DotRoll
- Maintenance of the extra.hu hosting service (several 100k sites, HP EVA maintenance, 50+ physical servers).
- Research and development of a scalable hosting service based on custom technology. (Hardened Linux, Apache extension development)
- Research and development of a redundant and extremely scalable email service (Exim, OSPF/IPVS load balancing, 54 virtual servers)
- Deployment of a multidatacenter LDAPbased DNS infrastructure.
- Technical management of the ICANN accreditation process. (Employer commendation)
- Multidatacenter backup and recovery solution.
- Public lectures about scalable systems at Docler Academy.
Software Developer at Gigamad Kft
- Development of a usedcar search engine.
- 180+ complex search options.
- Multiple web and database servers.
Developer at Oditech Studio Kft
- Sites and webshops for clients.
- Introduction of the SVN version control system.